Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom has developed a psychology- and technology- powered behavior change platform that delivers results to our users. Backed by top VC's, Noom has grown revenue 20X in just 2 years. To continue growing, we are seeking an exceptionally talented paid search marketer to join our Growth Acquisition team.
Noom is looking for a passionate and talented Senior Manager of Growth Marketing with deep experience running multi-million dollar paid search programs. You will be responsible for driving the strategy, operations, execution, and expansion of Noom’s paid search program. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the marketing funnel and how to build a paid search program that supports multiple stages of that funnel.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Full ownership over planning and execution for Noom’s paid search program, representing >$30M in ad spend
- Own testing and optimization strategy for paid search program, as well as managing Noom’s paid search agency
- Oversee search copy testing, collaborating with Noom’s internal creative team as well as our search agency
- Scale spend and performance for Noom’s international paid search program
- Run incrementality tests to understand incrementality of paid search and help adjust Noom’s internal attribution model accordingly
- Deepen the acquisition team’s understanding of customer path to conversion and Google search’s touch points along that path
- Launch and scale search landing page creation, testing, and improvements
- Report to executives on high level wins, challenges, and future plans for paid search program
- Opportunity to expand responsibilities to include additional channels: YouTube, Pinterest, Display, etc. as well as managing future paid search analyst hires
What We're Looking For:
- 4-6+ years of direct experience running paid search and/or paid social campaigns, ideally for a D2C subscription model brand
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
- Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making
- Rigorous creative testing methodology and ability to communicate findings to in-house creative team in a way that leverages creative to improve channel performance
- Preferred: Experience managing additional digital channels (YouTube, Display, Pinterest, etc.)
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- Day in and day out, you’ll be focused on a purpose driven mission of helping people lead healthier lives alongside a team of highly committed founders and co-workers
- Being part of Noom's rocketship where there are great opportunities for advancement
- Wonderful benefits (wellness budget, tech budget, free meals in the office, and more)
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity (professional growth is a must at Noom, we reimburse all books, send you to lots of courses, etc.)
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still family driven culture
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.