Rec Room is an augmented and virtual reality software company.
Rec Room is the best place to build and play games together. Chat, hang out, explore MILLIONS of rooms, or build something new to share with us all! We are looking for an HR and Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing organization. You will play a key role in managing day to day human resources and recruiting activities. We are looking for a networking expert and talent acquisition extraordinaire, who can work across a variety of job families. Our ideal candidate will own hiring end to end, from sourcing, interviewing, closing, offers, and onboarding one candidate at a time.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Translate Rec Rooms hiring needs into effective and efficient candidate generation strategies
- Develop and implement creative, active and passive sourcing techniques to identify and cultivate relationships candidates for current and future openings
- Screen candidates to assess role and company culture fit
- Work with hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process ensuring teams are making the best hiring decisions possible
- Understand both candidates and business needs to extend, negotiate offers successfully
- Close candidates using a high degree of professionalism, empathy, and savviness
- Work with finance, IT and hiring managers to onboard new hires
- Provide a high level of candidate and client customer service
- Track and utilize hiring data to improve the overall recruitment process
- Research, maintain and encourage further development of recruitment initiatives/programs (e.g., employee referrals, relocation, compensation surveys, etc.)
- 5+ years of full life cycle or candidate generation technical recruiting experience, preferably in-house
- 2+ years of experience recruiting senior technical talent (i.e., Software Development Engineers, Technical Program Managers, and Quality Assurance)
- Experience with creating targeted sourcing initiatives, candidate pipelines and a proven track record of hiring success
- Experience building and driving diversity sourcing strategies
- Experience extending, negotiating offers & a strong track record closing candidates
- Experience building strong, productive relationships with hiring managers and leaders at all levels of an organization
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous & rapidly changing environment
- General knowledge of various employment laws, practices, and visas
- Experience recruiting in video games, social media or cloud computing
- Experience working at either a high growth startup and/or large technical company
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Slack & G-Suite
COMPANY INFO TO KNOW
Rec Room offers generous medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. We also support your retirement benefits with a company match. Rec Room values work-life balance by providing unlimited paid time off. Our company values are real and drive our culture. We work hard to be a safe and friendly place for people from all walks of life.
Rec Room provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.