Adaptive threat protection for containers
StackRox, the world’s first and only Kubernetes-native container security platform, is looking for a talented and technical product marketer to help us tell our story. You’ll have an opportunity to author blog posts and other written content, learn from our customers, speak at events of all kinds, connect with and inspire the cloud-native community, and work alongside amazing people with a passion for storytelling.
- Author technical and general marketing collateral including blog posts, datasheets, whitepapers, case studies, sales presentations, product comparisons, email campaigns, and more.
- Collaborate with technical experts within and external to StackRox to produce technical guides and sales tools.
- Interview StackRox customers and share their journey in creative and compelling ways.
- Help shape our voice in company messaging and positioning.
- Support efforts to amplify our voice in digital campaigns and social media.
- Become an authority on the container security market.
- At least 2 years of experience as a product marketing manager or similar role.
- Expert knowledge of container security concepts, business drivers, pain points, and technologies.
- A strong portfolio of written and spoken content.
- Expert knowledge of Kubernetes and its security controls, DevOps, DevSecOps, and concepts like immutable and declarative infrastructure.
- Experience with a SaaS product and corresponding go-to-market motion.
- A curious, growth-oriented mindset coupled with a keen eye for detail.
- An affinity for insights gleaned from data and results, rather than conventional wisdom.
StackRox helps enterprises secure their containers and Kubernetes environments at scale. The StackRox Kubernetes Security Platform enables security and DevOps teams to enforce their compliance and security policies across the entire container lifecycle, from build to deploy to runtime. StackRox integrates with existing DevOps and security tools, enabling teams to quickly operationalize container and Kubernetes security.
Partnered with Amazon, Docker, Google, Microsoft and IBM RedHat, StackRox is the choice for container and Kubernetes security for cloud-native companies, Global 2000 enterprises and federal government agencies. To learn more, visit www.stackrox.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.