Appier builds AI-based cross screen analytics and targeting platform for business to reach and engage their customers across multiple smart devices.
Appier is a technology company that aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
Appier’s Growth & Marketing team is looking for a Business Analyst of Go-to-Market with global scope to be responsible for Go-to-Market strategy and operations.
The Go-to-Market (GTM) team is responsible for critical projects to support the company to grow businesses in both existing and new markets.
The task of the role (including but not limited to)
- Strategic research and analytics: provide research support to Growth teams (Sales Development, Marketing, and Go-to-Market), from end to end demand generation process, including prospecting account database, leads qualification and validation, and account prioritization scoring modeling.
- Business operations and planning: provide support to business and operational performance metrics development to identify issues to resolve based on facts
- Ad-hoc project: provide day-to-day problem solving on operational issues and support critical ad-hoc projects to support the company’s strategic growth levers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- A recent graduate from the college with internship experiences or 1-3 years of work experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, sales planning, or equivalent strategy and project management experiences.
- Experience working with cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
- Experience in sales or product strategy in traditional or digital advertising.
- Distinctive problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities, and track record of building trusted relationships with executive stakeholders.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of the central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general