Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
About the company
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood is looking for a Cloud Integrations Engineer to own and support cloud solutions/integrations within the Corporate Engineering team, primarily focusing on Workday and the surrounding ecosystem. You will partner closely with the cross functional teams, and own building complex integrations using web service technologies, SOAP, REST, XML and providing technical expertise on Workday technologies, Single Sign-On, troubleshooting, data analysis, vendor management and coordination with other teams.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Work cross functionally with the People, Finance, Engineering teams and gather technical requirements for data integrations
- Analyze business and technical problems and recommend automated solutions, processes and procedures for improvement
- Design and implement integrations between Workday and various peripheral systems
- Create system specifications, write code, configure system settings, and execute unit, integration and acceptance testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve systems, data and vendor issues
- Document and maintain the integration details
- Help measure the effectiveness of integration design, and update and modify as needed for performance
- Troubleshoot integration issues and coordinate resolution with operations, functional and technical teams (including Workday)
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Fluency in Web service technologies (SOAP, REST)
- Great design intuition and user empathy
- Experience with Workday integrations and Workday Studio Developer
- Passion for supporting power users and building developer tools
- Experience with scalable distributed systems, both built from scratch as well as on AWS primitives
- A focus on software engineering best practices such as testing, static analysis, continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
- The desire to seek out the toughest technology and engineering problems and solve them with little to no guidance
- Willingness to learn and use new technologies and touch any system to accomplish your goals
- Extremely data-driven. You instrument and analyze everything about your systems
- Experience working across offices and timezones
- Experience with high-growth startups
- Strong open source contributions
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.