Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
Robinhood’s Trust Engineering Team is looking for a stellar Engineering Manager to help build and lead our Identity and Access Management team. You will oversee the building and management of the services and infrastructure that control access to internal services that power Robinhood as an enterprise. The services you build will protect our most valuable assets AND provide a great user experience to authorized Robinhood team members at the same time.
We’re looking for Engineering Managers who are deeply passionate about security, engineering, and building healthy teams to lead this critical effort.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Work with technical leads to set the direction for IAM infrastructure
- Provide technical expertise and leadership in the implementation of IAM services, identity management, single sign-on, role based access control, multi-factor authentication, privileged access management, and associated services
- Oversee the enhancement process including cross-functional build-out, and front-end and back-end features required to support the IAM platforms
- Work with cross-functional business, product, analytics, and engineering leaders to negotiate, plan, and execute on a roadmap for the IAM team
- Lead strategic direction on customization/deployment for privileged access and generic accounts
- Coach team on role mining, definition, and automating workflows
- Work with Technical Program Managers and Technical Writers to develop documentation of IAM landscape
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3 years+ of experience in engineering management
- Experience making technical decisions and writing code
- Experience building teams, mentoring engineers, and leading people
- A hands-on IAM background, or related security experience
- Experience in Finance and Accounting systems
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.