Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood is democratizing our financial system. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
Robinhood is headquartered in Menlo Park, California, with offices in Lake Mary, Florida, Denver, Colorado, and London, UK.
About the role
Robinhood is seeking to hire Security Engineers to join our security team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Helping manage our bug bounty program
- Assisting with audit and development of security critical code
- Performing application assessments across all of Robinhood’s applications
- Building detection and monitoring for attacks on the application or infrastructure
- Writing new security software tools/frameworks/scanners to better secure software development at Robinhood
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelors or equivalent 4 year degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Security Researcher or Engineer
- Strong foundation in computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- Experience in web app security, vulnerability research, and penetration testing
- Knowledge of network-based and system-level attacks and mitigation methods
- Familiarity with at least some of the following: Python, Go, Obj-C, C, bash
- Familiarity with log formats and intrusion detection systems for Linux based systems
- Passion for working and learning in a fast-growing company
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing our financial system? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.