Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
We’re looking for a Support Engineer to join our Corporate Engineering team who will support Robinhood’s continued hyper-growth and our Robinhoodies across multiple offices. You will work closely with many teams, including Security, HR, Compliance, and Executive Leadership to create, innovate, and execute on a variety of projects and events. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and fast learner who is looking for a supportive environment to grow your budding IT skills. This role will report to the Corporate Engineering team.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact in assisting users with hardware, software, and troubleshooting issues
- Executing onboarding and offboarding tasks, including hardware setups, access management and asset management, and develop process improvements
- Managing and troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues, VoIP systems, and video conferencing systems
- Helping roll out new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and security updates, and resolve software and hardware-related compatibility problems
- Working with employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- 3+ years of previous IT support experience
- Experience supporting macOS and iOS, preferably in an enterprise environment
- Previous experience with MDM solution like JAMF Pro (Casper Suite), AirWatch, Fleetsmith or similar
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot VPNs, password managers, two-factor authentication, single sign-on and security protocols
- Excellent customer service and troubleshooting abilities in a remote-working environment
- Scripting and debugging abilities (Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Apple Certification (ACIT, ACMT, ACSP, etc.)
- Windows experience
- Surreal sense of humor
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.