Attentive is a personalized mobile messaging platform for innovative brands.
Client Strategy Training Coordinator
New York City, NY, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Attentive is a personalized text messaging platform changing the way consumers interact with businesses and organizations. The company is one of the fastest growing startups in New York City and recently raised a $230 million investment led by Coatue in September 2020, just 5 months after its Series C round due to strong customer traction. Other investors in Attentive include Bain Capital Ventures, Sequoia, IVP.
We work with 2,000+ of the most innovative brands like Sephora, Coach, Urban Outfitters, CB2, PacSun, Lulus, and Jack in the Box. Attentive was founded in 2016 by the co-founders of TapCommerce, a mobile marketing platform that was acquired by Twitter in 2014.
We are looking for an organized and detailed-oriented Training Coordinator to help us support and scale Attentive’s rapidly growing Client Strategy Training team. This role is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help improve our Client Strategy training and onboarding programs. This person will be integral in supporting our new hire onboarding process, as we’re experiencing tremendous growth.
The ideal candidate possesses great communication skills and can manage multiple things at once. The Training Coordinator is an innovative, energetic, self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end-to-end processes in a fast-paced, multi-priority, startup environment.
- Coordinate and schedule the various components of a comprehensive Client Strategy training and onboarding program
- Create and maintain onboarding assets to include (but not limited to) welcome packets, meeting slides/presentations, training schedules, eLearning modules, and interactive exercises
- Record, track and analyze training data such as onboarding assessment scores, new employee NPS, and onboarding surveys
- Improve, update, and streamline onboarding processes through feedback-gathering, cross-department collaboration, and experimentation
- Attend or listen to recorded onboarding and training calls to ensure adoption of best practices and identify areas of improvement or consistent training gaps
- Stay up-to-date on emerging trends and technologies related to learning solutions development and instructional design
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years experience of coordination experience is preferred
- Experience utilizing scheduling and calendar management tools (Google Calendar preferred)
- Experience and willingness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment with changing priorities (SaaS software experience is a plus)
- Basic analytics skills, such as Excel or Google Sheet reporting and analysis
- Strong project and program management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a successful track record of presenting to audiences of multiple levels
- Keen attention to detail
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Training, teaching, enablement or coaching experience is a plus
- Experience in Learning Management Systems and Instructional Design experience is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages including access to a 401k and various medical, dental and vision plans, and $100/month fitness reimbursement
- Full support for remote work during COVID-19
- Daily lunch delivery credit and other goodies sent to home
- Regular company-wide social events (even virtually!)
- Generous annual education stipend toward job-related external learning opportunities
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to diversity and maintaining a work environment that is free from harassment and discrimination. We’re committed to them because our core values demand it - values like Integrity First, Listening & Cultivating Discussion, and Default to Action. We believe in embracing “self” and that our true strength lies in the diversity of our employees. For this reason, applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any protected status under federal, state, or local law.