Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
At Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in our product, design, engineering, data, marketing, research, finance, and operations teams to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize finance for all.
As the Manager Of Product Managers for Platform, you’ll be responsible for Robinhood’s suite of identity, fraud, risk, trust & safety products. You’ll be responsible for hiring and developing product managers, while helping to shape a compelling and coordinated product vision and strategy across key platform teams. You will work closely with our data, security & privacy, governance risk & compliance (GRC) team and other product teams (growth, brokerage, cash management, core product, etc.) to identify and building the capabilities that improve our ability to verify the identity of our customers, reduce fraud happening on the platform, mitigate risks, and build trust with Robinhood’s customers, regulators, and the public at large. Your work will play a critical role in establishing Robinhood as an industry leader in the areas of identity, fraud, risk, and security, while enabling us to take intelligent risks and deliver more value to our customers.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with product managers to help coordinate their efforts and develop their professional skills
- Investing in product development processes that lead to efficient teams and great team morale.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships across other product areas (brokerage, cash management, core product), design, engineering, data and operations at the team and organizational levels
- Partnering with leaders in communications, compliance, content, customer experience and marketing to ensure our vision, products and progress are well understood
- Bringing together product development teams to craft and communicate a product vision and shared set of priorities, which meet the most important needs of our customers
- Setting up and running multivariate experiments to assess how different treatments impact customer experience metrics
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 5+ years in product management with growing scope & responsibilities
- 3+ years experience managing product managers
- A track record of recruiting, hiring and developing product managers
- Prior operating experience in the domains of identity, risk, fraud, and/or security
- Familiarity using research, analytics and experimentation to guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to persuade and influence across all functions and levels within the organization
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Previous experience working in financial services and/or in FinTech
- Prior experience working a fast paced, dynamic start-up
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.