Robinhood lets you learn to invest in the stock market for free.
Robinhood is democratizing finance for all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Robinhood is a fast-growing company and was recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 and a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019. We’re continuing to grow and are looking for incredible talent that can help us achieve our mission.
About the role
As a Product Manager at Robinhood, you’ll be responsible for leading teams to develop products that improve the everyday lives of our customers. You’ll work with experts in engineering, finance, data, design, marketing, operations and research to bring ideas to life that will help us democratize finance for all.
As a Product Manager for Customer Experience, you’ll focus on delivering high quality support at scale through automated support experiences. You’ll be part of our customer experience automation team (Pathfinder) and will be responsible for working alongside colleagues in research, design, engineering, operations, and customer support to build and launch automated support experiences that quickly & effortlessly resolve customer problems.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Working with research, design, engineering, and customer support to better understand our customers and their support needs
- Establishing a product vision and a set of priorities across the team to deliver thoughtful automated support experiences
- Partnering with other CX product and operations teams to define, craft, and evolve the team’s overall customer support strategy and criteria for success
- Improving the quality of automated support experiences by refining metrics and establishing processes for improvement
Some things we consider critical for this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
- 3+ years experience building and shipping high-quality consumer products
- Familiarity using research, experimentation and product analytics to evaluate the risk-reward tradeoff and guide decision making
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passion for financial products and improving people’s financial lives
- Motivation to be a self-starter
- Computer Science major
- Experience working in support or support tech
Feeling ready to give 100% to democratizing finance for all? We’d love to have you apply, even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.