90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile.
Senior Copywriter - Product Marketing
Job Description / Skills Required
At 90 Seconds, our mission is to connect brands and local creators everywhere to create and tell the world’s stories in motion.
We are looking for an experienced Copywriter to craft content for the 90 Seconds platform products and features, and develop powerful product stories around solutions and services in our marketplace. In this role you will collaborate closely with Product and Marketing teams and beyond to ensure cross-functional business needs are met. The right candidate will have extremely strong attention to detail and the ability to craft clean, thoughtful copy in a distinct brand voice.
What you'll do
- Write and edit the core copy for the platform products and features and solutions and services in our marketplace that compels users to take action.
- Work with leadership and Product Marketing to craft launch messaging for new platform features and products and new and existing solutions and services launching on our marketplace.
- Develop powerful product stories around our platform, products and features, and the solutions and services in our marketplace.
- Write headlines in the 90 Seconds voice that are unexpected, fresh, distinctive, and push the brand forward.
- Create body copy that’s simple and understandable, but also inspiring and unmistakably on brand.
- Become really knowledgeable about the latest platform products and features and services and solutions in our marketplace.
- Work to turn product and technical features into meaningful customer benefits.
Who you are
- You’ve got experience as a copywriter for product marketing and you've helped to launch and iterate on an internet product.
- Portfolio demonstrating conceptual skills and outstanding craft in copywriting.
- You have experience in developing powerful product stories, write headlines that are unexpected, fresh, distinctive, and push brand forward.
- Curiosity and understanding of video creation landscape, willingness to build knowledge about the latest platform products and features, and services and solutions in our marketplace.
- Someone who enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online.
- Someone who can quickly immerse themselves into a company culture - can quickly adapt to change at a high-speed pace, is data-driven, and can be fully ramped to achieve new business targets.
- A flexible “always-on” attitude to ensure project delivery dates are met.