Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for an experienced HR Lead to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
What you will do:
- Design and implement organizational development strategies that reinforce our values and culture and enable greater effectiveness and scalability.
- Lead the on-going design and execution of staff onboarding, training, and development programs to improve staff skills, leadership competencies, communication, and effectiveness.
- Participate actively in strategic and operational planning. Partner with the CEO and senior leaders to develop optimal organizational structures that support growth and scale.
- Help build more effective cross-departmental collaboration and internal communications across the organization.
- Design and implement on-going improvements to talent management strategies and programs including recruitment, training and development, engagement, retention, and succession.
- Assess and determine future design of performance management programs, ensuring that job descriptions, performance standards, and performance evaluation instruments promote operational excellence and accountability.
- Lead internal and external recruiting strategies. Oversee full life cycle recruitment processes.
- Annually assess HR policies, procedures, and programs. Recommend, communicate, and oversee the implementation of new legislation, internal process, and creative ideas.
- Oversee the organization’s compliance with all legislation pertaining to personnel matters. Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation, and cost-efficient solutions.
- Collaborate with Finance to design and implement the organization’s compensation and benefits strategy including bonus programs, using external and internal benchmarking.
- Oversee the effective use of tools and systems to collect, maintain, and analyze personal data. Translate relevant employee data into insights that drive action plans at appropriate levels.
What you are/have/will be:
- Seven or more years of experience in HR or relevant experience.
- Strong experience building culture in a rapidly growing and fast-paced industry.
- Self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity.
- Deep understanding of how effective culture and employee growth initiatives work at both small and large companies.
- Ability to identify issues in the team and individual growth and a sense of how to fix those problems.
- Demonstrated track record managing and scaling the human resource function and organizational development programs for a diverse, millennial workforce, working in a fast-growing, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven experience in understanding and conducting HR activities which include attraction, recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, talent management, and organizational change and development including cultural change and development.
- Previous experience overseeing, implementing, and managing an HRIS system, capturing metrics, and producing various employment reports and analysis.
- Unimpeachable integrity, self-confidence, a high level of energy, and good communication skills.
- A history of building effective initiatives for employee learning and development.
We apologize in advance – we may only be able to get back to the shortlisted candidate, but we really appreciate every application. We think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!