Fastest growing property search company in Southeast Asia.
Senior Finance Executive
Singapore City, SG
Job Description / Skills Required
99.co is looking for a Senior Finance Executive to work closely with our finance department in support of building sustainable, scalable finance practices for the anticipated expansion of the company.
We are a team of people who are passionate about the company’s vision of taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and solve a multitude of challenges that the industry currently faces.
As a Senior Finance Executive, you’ll be:
- Handling Sales & Receivables
- Calculating and crediting expenses and payables
- Process and prepare disbursement of expenses and claims
- Monitoring and maintaining healthy receivables ageing
- Maintaining the Employee Share Options Schedule
- Keeping track of intercompany billings with overseas subsidiaries
- Supporting month-end closing activities and group finance coordination
- Bookkeeping in preparation of quarterly GST submissions
- Supporting the preparation and drafting of financial statements
- Assisting the team with any ad hoc finance related projects/initiatives including but not limited to business grants application, corporate secretarial matters and year end audit
- 2 to 3 years finance and accounting experience
- Diploma or degree in Accounting & Finance preferable
- Good knowledge of the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, working knowledge of Xero preferred
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and strong initiative