Advancing 3D printing.
Marketing Automation & Data Science Manager
Redwood City, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
This position will be highly involved with the day to day decisions of the Marketing and Sales organization. The Marketing Automation & Data Science Manager will use data to help better understand prospects and customers by analyzing data produced by various programs and campaigns. Leveraging data to understand program effectiveness, the position will help optimize marketing programs and build targeted sales campaigns to help increase the ROI of investments the company makes in these areas.
- Combine solid data analytics skills with strong business acumen to provide insights that will help improve marketing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Create and manage data flows through incoming data sources and ensure correct mapping to Salesforce, Tableau, and Pardot.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales and Sales Operations teams to identify improvements in current processes and systems, focusing on the enhancement of sales productivity.
- Create and manage a lead scoring program with focus on rapid response and engagement by the Inside Sales Team.
- Document the current lead flow process and support the integration of all relevant systems.
- Support ongoing marketing program improvement by improving data integrity via data cleansing, list segmentation, data alignment and implementing process and workflow improvements.
- Contribute to department roadmaps for marketing operations processes - campaign workflows, email program planning and deployment, A/B tests, lead nurture, lead scoring, and progressive profiling.
- Mine large data sets using sophisticated analytical techniques to generate insights and inform business decisions.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences, building a business case, translating analytic results into usable learnings and actions.
- Set up and contribute to the optimization of list segmentation, scheduling, and related activities including but not limited to template builds, calls-to-action, personalization, and related workflows.
Required skills and experience we look for:
- 5+ years in a similar role, with demonstrated success administering marketing automation platforms for lead nurturing/routing and analytics
- Strong familiarity and experience with Salesforce, Tableau (or similar BI tool, e.g. Looker), and Pardot. Salesforce experience is a must have.
- Experience with chat tools (e.g. Drift, Intercom), sequence platforms (e.g. Outreach) is nice to have
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations succinctly and effectively, communicating technical ideas to non-technical audiences, to influence and enable strategic and operational decision making
- Able to provide strategic insights into marketing campaigns, create dashboards detailing lead scoring, conversion rates, marketing attribution, and other metrics
- Experience running end to end paid media campaigns and producing comprehensive performance reports.
- Broad knowledge of predictive analytic techniques and statistical diagnostics of models
- Experience in SaaS, subscription model, or 3D printing is a plus
- Experience with R, Python, or other statistical programming languages is a plus
- Experience in predictive model building (CLTV, cluster analysis/segmentation, churn prediction, propensity models, lead scoring) and working with large datasets is a plus
- Experience with Bayesian statistics and “small data” is nice to have
You do not need to match every listed expectation to apply for this position. Here at Carbon, we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills