An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Implementation Consultant - East Coast
Austin, TX, US
Austin, TX, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As an Implementation Consultant, you'll use your expertise and experience to provide best practices to the customer while helping them solve their challenges. Technology is your best friend and you enjoy the challenge of translating technical-speak to business-speak and vice-versa. You distill down several requirements from a customer and translate it to a user experience that is loved by every end user. After the project is done, you're constantly striving to share best practices across the team, improving the tools, processes and knowledge for next time.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and be curious, consultative, intelligent, well organized, articulate, and excited about working in a fast-paced environment. If you are a “people person” looking for a dynamic role where you get to work alongside professionals that share that same passion for customers, then please apply!
- Work with new customers to understand their use cases, gather requirements, configure the platform, develop training plan, and rollout Clari across their entire organization
- Develop & maintain relationships with key customer champions, including VP Sales Operations/Revenue Operations, VP Sales, CRO, as well as other executives and leadership
- Facilitate a smooth hand off from the pre-sales team once a customer chooses to partner with us
- Configure the Clari platform to meet customer requirements
- Onboard new customers to the Clari platform
- Proactively engage clients to drive product adoption and optimal product experiences
- Train project stakeholders on implemented functionality
- Document and communicate findings from customer interactions
- Ensure the customer will be a positive reference to other customers/prospects
- Facilitate a smooth hand off to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
- Collaborate on internal and external product knowledge base articles
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, working with Sales, Customer Success and Support, Product Management, and Engineering
- Share your product expertise with the Product and Engineering teams to drive product improvements and contribute to the product roadmap
- SFDC Certified Administrator or similar level of skill/experience required; must be proficient with Salesforce administration, such as creating fields and formulas, building custom objects, updating role hierarchy, workflows, validation rules, configuring territories, and forecasting
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technically oriented, implementation, consulting, customer-facing role: Implementation Consultant, Solutions Consultant, etc.
- Successful track record implementing SaaS applications into complex enterprise environments
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams including Customer Success, Sales, Product Management, and Engineering
- 4 year BS/BA degree preferred
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate/present effectively at all levels of the organization including the C-suite
- Unique balance of technical and consulting skills, as well as pre- and post-sales knowledge
- Passion for delivering outstanding customer experience; customer-focused, enthusiastic, positive and service-oriented
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Skilled at problem-solving and decision making with the ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think “outside-the-box”
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!