An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We're looking for a Product Manager to help drive the development of Clari's Revenue Intelligence platform. You'll work with our internal team, as well as our customers, to build the industry's leading platform for business activity data that allows high performing revenue teams to instrument their GTM for the post-CRM era. In this role, you'll own the product roadmap and development for integrations, data platform components and the insights they ultimately deliver to our end users. You'll partner closely with our engineering and product teams to deliver features, and our go-to-market teams to promote the product.
- Engage with our world-class customers to understand their needs and define compelling solutions
- Own the Revenue Intelligence platform vision, and communicate it in a compelling way to internal stakeholders and the market alike
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make difficult decisions on what to build and how to build it
- Drive a seamless product delivery process from requirements gathering to GA release
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product's impact on both customers and our business
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major required
- 2-5 years of enterprise SaaS experience in a product role
- Experience working with large enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Experience working with and contributing to large platform development and a strong understanding of databases with ideally a working knowledge of SQL
- Experience delivering data science solutions in production and strong understanding of machine learning concepts preferred
- Experience working with designers and front-end engineers on a product that provides a beautiful experience preferred
- Experience bringing new products and features to market from end to end
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!