Education technology to empower learning.
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 60% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
We believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
At Clever we take pride in helping schools have an amazing experience using technology in the classroom. A product manager’s job is to first understand problems that customers face, then work through possible ways to solve them. Ultimately we build products that delight our customers by making their lives easier. This means interviewing teachers or administrators about their challenges, working with engineers to build products to meet these challenges, and working cross-functionally to help bring them to market.
A Day in the Life:
Interns at Clever work alongside full-time product managers! Interns will lead user research to deeply understand the challenges faced by our customers and help us experiment, iterate, and find creative solutions to these challenges.
This is exclusively a summer 2021 (May - August / June - September) opportunity.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree and graduating on or before June 2022. The internship program lets us identify and mentor future product managers, while offering the intern a chance to see what it's like to be part of the Clever team.
- You love coming up with new ideas to acquire and engage users, and rapidly experiment to uncover what works best. You are equally comfortable generating insights out of quantitative analysis and qualitative user research.
- Bias to action. You run towards challenges, and are willing to roll up your sleeves and find a way to get it done. You root out ambiguity and challenges before anyone else notices and route around potential roadblocks in advance.
- Passion for improving education. Your edtech knowledge will be useful as you define Clever's product roadmap and work closely with teachers, districts, and apps.
- Desire to work in a diverse, highly collaborative team environment
- Previous experience driving a project from start to finish.
- Technical experience or relevant coursework in computer science is a bonus, but not required!