Education technology to empower learning.
Durham, NC, US
Founded by educators and technologists passionate about improving education, Clever is on a mission to unlock new ways to learn for all students. Already used by more than 60% of U.S. K-12 schools, Clever brings all applications into one secure portal and provides single sign-on for everyone. With the leading network of digital learning providers, Clever makes school more engaging, personalized, and fun.
We are looking for a talented customer success manager who is looking to make an impact on our school district customers and join our growing team. You will manage relationships with mid-sized school districts in the US, rapidly grow their adoption and use of Clever's products and create customer champions. You will partner closely with Product, Marketing and other Customer Success Organization teams to drive growth, engagement and advocacy.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manage and rapidly grow customer adoption among mid-sized school district accounts
- Grow increased annual usage of Clever among key districts in your portfolio of accounts
- Build executive buy-in across all levels of a customer’s organization and chart an ambitious plan for success
- Identify, surface, and mitigate risks to a customer’s success plan
- Advocate within Clever on the customer’s behalf
- Analyze data to showcase customer value and drive deeper product adoption
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- You're relationship-oriented. You’re excited to build high-touch relationships all while scaling methods across your territory
- You're a strong communicator. You are comfortable explaining complex products to both technical and non-technical audiences. You can also communicate easily with executives and are comfortable mediating conflict.
- You're a collaborator--you're adept at partnering with other teams to deliver high-impact results.
- You’re a builder - you’re comfortable starting from scratch and rapidly iterating for fast growth. You bring a thirst for data and know how to use it to drive results
- You have 2-5 years of account management, management consulting, or comparable customer-facing experience with a track record of executing towards ambitious goals.
- You’re excited to improve K-12 education; bonus points if you have experience in the classroom
- Commitment to equity and belonging. At Clever, we believe the classrooms we serve and our company’s halls should be spaces that are diverse, equitable, and inclusive. That is why we are committed to building diverse teams, inviting every voice, and creating a safe space for everyone to be their authentic self. By fostering equity and belonging within our circles of influence, we unlock learning for ALL students.
- A competitive salary and equity package in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Top-notch healthcare, vision, and dental coverage for you and your family
- Best-in-class mental healthcare service that supports employees' mental and emotional wellness
- Unlimited credits for learning on amazon.com and small, local bookstores
- Annual company retreat and quarterly team events
- An incredible team of fun, bright coworkers