Security cameras backed by smart software.
Product Marketing Leader (Cameras)
San Mateo, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Verkada, we rethink what it means to be physically safe. We build disruptive, out-of-the-box, security solutions that detect action, identify danger, and keep people and places safe. Using a combination of software and hardware, we’re transforming a space that has seen little innovation for decades. Today we support thousands of customers and we are only getting started. We envision a world in which security systems feel as seamless and modern as the organizations they protect.
As the Product Marketing Lead for cameras, you will be responsible for setting the go-to-market strategy for integrating new camera technologies and features into Verkada’s broader marketing and sales efforts. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with key stakeholders across the product, engineering, sales, and marketing organizations.
In addition to bringing new products to market, you will also be integral in developing personas and strategies for customers within your product category. From there, you will develop new ways for teams across Verkada to reach and communicate with existing and prospective customers.
- Become the marketing expert for our camera products and the software that enables them.
- Build ever-evolving positioning and messaging that differentiates our products and use-cases across different industries and personas.
- Partner with your Product Management team to set a go-to-market strategy for new camera hardware and software.
- Support camera-related needs across the organization to enable sales and growth.
- Develop content for enablement across sales, channel partners, and marketing events.
- At 5+ years of product marketing (or related) experience, preferably with hardware.
- Experience working cross-functionally with teams including product, engineering, sales, creative, and marketing.
- Ability to help drive creative and content efforts across the marketing organization.
- Strong ability to write for various audiences, including technical content.
About Our Team
Behind the scenes, we’re a team of computer scientists, hardware engineers and experienced founders who saw a chance to make a real impact. We’re united by the challenge of building beautiful products, designed for real people—and by our commitment to using technology responsibly. We believe keeping data private and secure is core to our safety as individuals, businesses and communities and we put great care into building systems that embody our values as people. Likewise, many of Silicon Valley’s top investors believe in us: we’re backed by Sequoia Capital, FirstRound, Meritech and Siemens (Next47).
Verkada is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.