Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is a Medicare Advantage plan striving to develop strong member relationships which help us drive better health outcomes for our members. We rely on the strength of our engagement teams to establish meaningful connections with our members so they can help guide them through the health care matrix and receive the care they deserve.
We are looking for a Member Navigator Performance Lead who will operate under the direction of the Manager, Member Navigator Sales. You will be responsible for quality and performance-related support, regular check-ins with Member Navigators, and supporting clinical engagement activities as needed. In this role, you will communicate with our Member Navigators through various platforms, help optimize their productivity and performance with ongoing training, and provide solutions for their unique needs.
As a Performance Lead, you will:
- Oversee and manage the performance of 15+ telesales agents who are responsible for enrolling Clover members in clinical programs.
- Provide one-on-one and team coaching and performance management based on the findings from Quality Assurance reviews.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly quality and performance trend reports to be reviewed with Sales Manager and presented to Leadership.
- Monitor workforce management calendar to ensure consistent and adequate staffing levels are maintained to meet the needs of the business.
- Provide ongoing training and feedback to the Member Navigator team and maintain a database of all coaching conversations and scores.
- Embody Clover’s values of caring for our members as you proactively work to resolve Member Navigator questions and concerns.
- Partner with cross-functional business leads to optimize the performance of outbound call programs.
- Resolve Member Navigator escalations regarding process flows, individual member cases, or other concerns and notify management of escalations when necessary.
- Maintain and document clear and accurate logs of all Member Navigator’s coaching history.
- Maintain current knowledge and documentation of Member Navigator policies and procedures, scripting, services offered and general business practices.
- Assist the QA/Training Lead and Sales Manager in identifying trends, issues, and potential improvement opportunities for overall performance.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy coaching and mentoring at both the team and individual level.
- You are a people person. You communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with people, teams, and stakeholders from all different backgrounds.
- You are tech and data savvy. You are used to thinking about how technology can enable better experiences and how you can use data to make better decisions.
- You are flexible and strive in fast and ever-changing environments.
- You have exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in managing successful sales teams and implementing and tracking performance metrics.
- You have strong administrative and computer skills, especially Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Sheets, etc.).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.