On-demand moving and storage with on-demand retrieval.
Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 750+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
We are looking for a driven and high-performing Warehouse Lead with a passion for process to help manage the receiving, storing & shipping for all customer belongings in the greater Southern CA area. This person will be responsible for helping to manage the day (1st) shift operations and providing leadership for the entire facility. The role will be based out of our 330k sq. ft. warehouse in Fontana, and will report directly to our Warehouse Supervisor.
What you get:
- $17/hour starting pay
- 1st shift schedule (~8am - 5pm)
- Benefits for you and your family
- Stock options (own a piece of this Google-backed tech start-up)
- 2 weeks of paid time off
What we ask:
- Get the job done! Our warehouse workload varies day-to-day, requiring a leader who can complete jobs no matter what.
- Coach our team! Leads are responsible for sharing feedback with your teams, enforcing safety, and ensuring your team’s success.
- Weekend Availability and Schedule Flexibility: Must have open availability (7 days/week) and scheduling flexibility during peak volume days - a typical work schedule is 5 days/week with at least 1 weekend day
- Oversee Clutter’s inbound and outbound transfer operations for a portion of Clutter’s Fontana warehouse
- Coordinate tasks with a team of 2-3 associates
- Facilitate loading / unloading of items onto transfer trucks
- Coach and train employees to move, pack, scan, and palletize items safely (items often weigh more than 50 lbs)
- Ensure process is followed by performing frequently quality audits
- Manage stocking of warehouse supplies in designated areas
- 3+ years of professional work experience in a warehouse environment - previous experience in a Lead or Supervisor role preferred
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Flexibility concerning hours & shifts to accommodate a cyclical business
- Comfortable with technology (e.g. navigating a computer and iphone App)
- Willingness to work hard and get things done