Online, self-serve life insurance company.
Austin, TX, US
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get term life insurance. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally 15-week process into a modern digital experience for our users.
Our investors include Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, and Robert Downey Jr. We are listed as Forbes’ Top 50 Fintechs of 2020 as well as featured on VentureBeat for raising $60m in our series C funding. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families.
- Drive Technical talent acquisition efforts, including recruiting top talent across the different teams in close collaboration with senior management
- Develop our candidate sourcing strategies and work with sourcing vendors
- Optimize our processes for the best outcome, from candidate identification to offer
- Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives to continually up-level our recruiting best practices
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Has 5+ years of prior experience with technical recruiting
- Has high energy, enthusiasm and ability to inspire others with a vision
- Organized and systematic, with a knack for building processes that scale
- Creative at brainstorming a path forward when stuck
- Proactive, humble, and genuine in communications
- Thorough, with a very high attention to detail