Ironclad builds contracts solutions that empower legal teams to do more legal work, less paperwork.
Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Ironclad is the leading digital contracting platform for legal teams. By streamlining contract workflows, from creation and approvals to compliance and insights, Ironclad frees legal to be the strategic advisors they’re meant to be. Ironclad is used by modern General Counsels and their teams at companies like Dropbox, AppDynamics and Fitbit to unlock the power of their contracts data. Ironclad was named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2019 Cloud 100 list, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world. The company is backed by investors like Accel, Sequoia, Y Combinator and Emergence Capital.
As a design team, we’re doing things a bit differently. Our team is built on the belief that everyone has an inherent capability for creativity, and that the best solutions are found when people tackle problems together. We bring our peers into our work so that the language of design becomes universally understood by building with our values: integrity, empathy, intent, and drive.
As a Product Designer at Ironclad:
- You love to listen | You want to intimately know the people you’re designing for and how your work impacts their lives.
- You tell stories | You can weave a narrative that puts your ideas into the context of real life, whether it’s through words, pictures, or interactive prototypes
- You know your medium | You know what it takes to build software, and how to work within its constraints.
- You’re a craftsperson | You have a process and you can lead people through it.
- You sweat the small stuff | You know it’s the little things that make people love a product. But also…
- You know when to ship | You know that sometimes it’s better to validate assumptions early on.
- You think holistically | You connect the dots as part of a larger system
- You’re pretty SaaS-y | You’ve delved into the consumer playbook to bring delight to enterprise users all while moving the metrics that count.
- 5 or more years experience as a Software Engineer, Product Designer, or UX Designer
- BS and / or MS in Engineering, HCI, or related degree
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.