Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Noom is hiring exceptional business operations generalists to join our team. You will partner broadly across the company and play a key role in providing strategic and operational insights to help guide our business forward. The ideal candidate has developed a strong analytical toolkit, and is excited to apply those skills to help Noom scale its mission to millions across the world. This is a unique opportunity to join our COO, VP, and Director of Operations in building this team from the ground-up as we dramatically scale our revenue, headcount, and product footprint.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work cross-functionally to help analyze and drive strategic initiatives across Noom while supporting day-to-day business operations as we scale
- Perform recurring and ad-hoc analysis on KPIs and trends with the goal of helping set and refine targets across the company
- Help create analytics dashboards and other reporting to provide crucial visibility and real-time insights to Noom’s leadership team across all areas of the business
- Synthesize simple answers to complex business and operational questions, partnering with functional leads to improve existing processes and to develop approaches for emerging opportunities
- Research industry trends, monitor the competitive landscape, and drive other market insights
- Take on special projects as necessary to support important initiatives within Noom
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-6+ years of experience in management consulting, buy/sell-side finance, or strategy/business operations roles; startup and/or health care experience a big plus
- Exceptional record of academic and professional achievement
- Comfort with ambiguity, first-rate problem solving skills, and the ability to get stuff done
- Distinctive analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to gather/analyze/evaluate information and to translate concepts into operational models
- Ability to multitask, prioritize multiple projects/stakeholders, and maintain an organized project list
- Ability to thrive in a highly cross-functional, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Experience using data visualization (e.g., tables, charts, graphs) to represent analyses to an executive audience for the purpose of refining and influencing strategic initiatives
- Experience with (or ability to quickly learn) analytical tools, including Looker
- Expert Excel and presentation skills required
- Quantitative undergraduate degree preferred; MBA a plus
What Makes This Job Amazing:
- You’ll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
- You’ll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
- You’ll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we’ll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
- You’ll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.