Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is looking for a results-driven, team-oriented Senior Product Manager. If you are strategic, tactical, excited about driving product vision and priorities, and guiding products from conception to launch, we’d love to meet you!
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This location of this position can be flexible and reports directly to the Director, Product Management & Platform Partnerships.Responsibilites:
- Execute and ship. You will manage other PMs, recruit, debate with legal, escalate issues, develop the business. There are no bounds to your role and you relish the challenge.
- Work with your team, customers, and stakeholders to identify, define, and communicate customer insights and pain points - represent the customer.
- Evangelize and communicate persuasively. Make cases that are impossible to refute or ignore. Use data but tap into biases, beliefs, and triggers to convince the powers at be to support your plans - influence.
- Simplify. Get 80% of the benefit with 20% of the effort. Then do it again, achieving compounding effects for our customers and the business.
- Understand good design but be able to distinguish it from great design.
- Contribute to overall product strategy - you are a leader and can influence strategy at the highest levels.
- Understand technical tradeoffs and the complexity of products in your backlog without costing input from developers.
- Leverage past experience and benchmarks to forecast the impact of your products. Measure benefit after launch, learn, and repeat.
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify ways to leverage and expand our differentiators.
- BS, MA or PhD in Math, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, or an equivalent field
- 4+ years of Product Management experience (at least 2 as a Senior Product Manager)
- Experience managing others directly. You know what it means to mentor others and you’re adept at splitting time between managing others and rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You are exceptional at data analysis and happiest diving into challenging, open-ended problems.
- You’ve owned and shipped numerous high-value features for consumer mobile apps.
- Ability to define product vision, provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and are comfortable balancing thinking tactically and strategically.
- You are an individual contributor but understand nothing gets done without a team.
- You are an exceptional communicator and structured thinker - able to present complex ideas at the executive level.
- Experience managing community oriented products - you know what it means to identify and celebrate commonalities between users.
- Bonus points for direct experience working on search and/or marketplace products.
- Extra bonus points for direct experience working with data engineers and AI teams