Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business. In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. You will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to our VP of Sales West.
The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
If you have sold large-ticket enterprise security or risk software, we'd find your experience valuable. Previous SaaS experience is also a plus. This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- Build and maintain strong ties with up, down and across target organizations
- Develop, initiate and execute sales plan for individual target accounts
- Provide weekly opportunity status updates and accurate forecast to management
- Consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Partner closely with Channel partners and Channel Account Managers to drive net pipeline growth and accelerate deal velocity
- Experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- Experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas.
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
- Solutions Focused
- Customer Centric
- One Scorecard
- Embody Security DNA
SecurityScorecard's SaaS based platform enables enterprises to instantly rate and understand the security risk of companies, non-intrusively and from an outside-in perspective. We use an A-F rating scale. Companies with a C, D or F rating are 5 times more likely to be breached or face compliance penalties than companies with an A or B rating. Our platform is used by hundreds of customers for use-cases including self monitoring, vendor risk management, cyber insurance, board reporting, and M&A.
Headquartered in New York City, we are funded by top investors like Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, NGP, Moody’s, Intel, and others. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.SecurityScorecard embraces diversity.
We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.