Instant threat analysis for enterprise cloud environments.
SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve, and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally (although currently remote). We have created a new category of enterprise software (security ratings), and our culture has helped us be recognized as Inc.’s Best Workplaces 2020 and Crain's 2020 Best Places to Work in NYC. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built and pride ourselves on our diversity, ingenuity, and collaboration. To learn more about our company culture and benefits, please visit securityscorecard.com/company/careers/working-at-ssc.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will report directly to the Director of Digital Marketing and work closely with the VP of Corporate Communications.
What You Will Do
- Create, curate, and publish relevant, original high-quality content across all of SecurityScorecard’s social media profiles (YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook).
- Manage the social media profiles for SecurityScorecard executives (Twitter, LinkedIn, LinkedIn publishing), including the creation and management of an ongoing content calendar.
- Launch and oversee a global employee advocacy/engagement program
- Collaborate with other departments and teams to coordinate and amplify marketing campaigns
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- 4-6+ years of social media and content management or relevant experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience
- Experience with paid social execution and management.
- Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Sprinklr...etc.)
- Experience in B2B
- Superior analytical, multitasking, and project management skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Experience with project management platforms preferred (JIRA, Asana, Basecamp...etc.)
- Cybersecurity industry experience preferred
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or