90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile.
Live Stream Producer
Job Description / Skills Required
We are looking for an experienced Live Stream Producer to create videos with the biggest brands in the growing global Virtual and Live Events industry, ensuring the seamless live stream production process.
Join 90 Seconds as Live Stream Producer - https://90seconds.com/creator/live-stream-producer/
What you'll do
- Successfully oversee the production of a number of video projects at any time, spanning from quoting, shoot and logistics planning, production management duties, to publishing.
- Oversee the delivery of 90 Seconds Services and Solutions on the 90 Seconds platform, and enable Brands to create the live stream content across different channels.
- Champion the production services on the 90 Seconds platform ensuring the successful running of the 90 Seconds operations.
- Ensure that 90 Seconds services are delivered consistently via processes in the system.
- Manage the relationships with 90 Seconds Brands, delivering the services that 90 Seconds provides.
- Facilitate communication between Brands and Creators to ensure smooth project delivery.
- Assist in resolving video project-related issues.
Who you are
- You have strong technical expertise in the operation of audio and video equipment used for live stream production.
- You are knowledgeable about technical specifications such as internet bandwidth requirements for live-streaming content.
- Highly experienced in video production management - managing multiple projects end-to-end and juggling budgets, resources, schedules, clients.
- Someone who enjoys technology and collaborating with a global team online.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, as building authentic relationships with clients and partners is a must.
Join us as a 90 Seconds Live Stream Producer and create quality content for big brands everywhere today.