Amplitude helps companies build better products.
Amplitude’s mission is to help companies build better products. By building best-in-class teams, we create best-in-class products that customers love. We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership over our work, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers.
Amplitude’s Global Customer Success organization is responsible for the onboarding, adoption and growth of the company’s rapidly growing customer base. With industry-leading satisfaction scores and retention rates, this multi-disciplined team is at the forefront of ensuring each Amplitude customer achieves their desired outcome and experience. The Professional Services Manager will be a key member of Amplitude’s Customer Success team at Amplitude, and will be responsible for leading and scaling our PS function in Europe.
As a Professional Services Manager, you will:
- Partner with Global PS leader to define and standardize offerings to implement (onboard) Enterprise & SMB customers
- Create key install base services to ensure high data quality and adoption rates among customers
- Integrate PS and associated offerings into Amplitude’s overall customer success process
- Own services metrics such as utilization, backlog, time-to-value, and implementation CSAT for the EMEA region
- Help shape services specific to market needs
- Be a strong partner to Sales and pitch, scope and position services required to give customers confidence and make them successful
- Possess and cultivate a customer-first mindset within the team
- Lead a team of Solution Architects and Engagement Managers
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Have held a leadership role at an established global SaaS services organization
- Have recruited, groomed and led teams in a high-growth company
- Are partner friendly; our long-term vision is to keep elite high-impact services in-house and leverage partners to scale services
- Have a background in consulting and helping customers transform their business using SaaS technology
- Have a background in Analytics or data-centric technologies (CDP, data integration etc.)
- Are willing to travel to customer sites and remote offices globally; and to work out of one of our European hubs (Amsterdam, London, or Paris)
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Over twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.