Amplitude helps companies build better products.
At Amplitude, we’re building analytics that helps our customers use data to build better products and drive growth. We’re the product analytics platform of choice for many top product teams including Microsoft, IBM, Paypal, and Disney.
The Strategy & Operations team leverages data, technology, and process to support the explosive growth of Amplitude. We partner with leaders from the go-to-market team (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Partnerships) to develop a cohesive go-to-market strategy and execute on a global scale.
About the Role
You’ll build the strategy and process for how Amplitude sells into different markets while driving the deployment of systems to boost sales productivity. Handling everything from territory structuring, revenue strategy, compensation plans, to forecasting, you will work closely with GTM leadership and sales reps to ensure our team is well-supported and successful. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with EMEA leadership to develop and execute strategies related to organizational design, headcount allocation, goal setting, demand generation, and territories
- Recommend, scope, and implement cross functional process and system changes needed to improve organizational alignment, operational efficiency, and top line growth
- Conduct data-driven analysis to understand growth drivers and provide recommendations to sales management about future opportunities
- Lead operational effort to support the broader sales team day to-day, including deal strategy and approval
Things you love
- Thinking about the bigger picture of how sales teams can function more efficiently and effectively
- Thinking of new ways to solve existing problems using data, process, and technology
- Diving into complex datasets and gleaning insights to provide strategic recommendations
- Passion to do whatever it takes to solve complex problems and build scalable processes
- Working closely with salespeople and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- 2+ years of experience in sales strategy, sales operations, business analyst, or financial analyst roles
- Ability to partner with executives and manage multiple stakeholders cross functionally
- Proficient in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel (e.g. should know commonly-used functions such as INDEX(MATCH), VLOOKUP, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge/experience with Salesforce.com and/or Tableau
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter mentality with a high degree of follow through; can own and take tasks through to completion
- Additional experience working at a high growth startup / tech company
- Demonstrated experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence
- Excellent presentation and communication skills