Bird is a shared electric scooter company.
At Bird, we’re on a mission to make cities more livable by reducing traffic and carbon emissions with an affordable, convenient, and eco-friendly transportation option. We planted roots in Los Angeles, California. Now, our fleet of electric scooters is available to riders in cities around the world for short trips or the “last mile” of their journey. In our first year, Bird launched in over 100 cities and provided over 10 million rides. And we’re only just getting started.
Sr. Treasury Analyst
- Manages working capital by monitoring and managing the company's daily cash position
- Performs daily corporate cash management activities including wire/ACH payment transactions and resolve errors
- Manages, maintains and administers bank relationships and reports – bank information or scorecards
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes
- Perform Anticipates short-term borrowing needs and communicates them to Finance
- Ensures adequate liquidity for all subsidiaries
- Resolves foreign exchange currency issues in terms of settlement of delivery
- Assists in the Implementation of cash management systems and trains staff if necessary
- Coordinates collateral programs and risk management controls
- Acts as an expert advisor on banking issues for the business units and other corporate functional areas
- Ensures compliance with internal controls, FBAR, FATCA, anti-money laundering regulations, and other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Interfaces with accounting for bank statement queries, journal entry differences and general troubleshooting
- Assists with preparation of monthly debt compliance reports.
- Performs database management in treasury workstation or in Excel
- Processes miscellaneous deposit items for corporate bank accounts
- Helps with implementation of treasury workstation, bank software, or other treasury technology
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required
- CTP preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and familiarity with Treasury Operations
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, Treasury Management Systems
- Knowledge of NetSuite or other accounting and financial software programs
- Knowledge of international cash management, banking, and internal controls
- Knowledge of cash management products
- Experience with Treasury Workstations preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Organization skills - ability to prioritize without supervision
- Verbal and written communication skills appropriate to communicate at all levels up to the CFO/CEO
- Stakeholder management
Culture at Bird
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group. Our employees are passionate about our mission, and eager to complete their work at the highest level. The office itself is up tempo and supportive, because we care about each other. People first, people.
We want people to succeed at Bird, so we give our teams plenty of time off to relax and recharge. We also offer a generous employer-paid healthcare coverage, on-demand doctor visits, childcare support, a pre-tax commuter account for mass transit or parking, a wellness stipend, and more.
Bird is the world
Bird stands for a culture of inclusion. We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We have a diverse environment that empowers our team to feel comfortable when they voice their opinions. For these reasons and more Bird is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics, and we are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Sound like a place you’d like to work? Sweet. Let’s chat.