An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
VP, Account Management
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring a VP of Account Management, who will lead the Account Management function at Clari and serve as a senior leader in the revenue organization. This role is perfect for someone who has a strong vision for the Account Management function, has extensive Sales experience (especially renewals & expansion), effortlessly engages with CXOs at large enterprises, and is a self-starter who can turn vision into reality. This role will report directly to our Chief Revenue Officer.
Account Management at Clari is responsible for the financial aspects of our customer business and ultimately measured by the renewal & expansion via net dollar retention. The VP, Account Management will manage all aspects of our newly formed Account Management organization. This means hiring world-class talent, inspiring a team, building functional processes, and ultimately driving the team to hit their growth targets.
- Lead all aspects of the Account Management function for Clari including our entire customer portfolio; responsible for renewing the existing business, mitigating churn, up-selling based on customer potential, and cross-selling our suite of products
- Hire a world-class team that can manage large, complex deals during all stages of the customer lifecycle
- Build and manage a large pipeline of business - achieving world-class net dollar retention
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product as the quarterback of the account management function
- Create and deliver a strong value narrative helping our customers understand the ROI they receive from Clari
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Maintain Executive Buyer (EB) relationship while multithreading into other key executives across the C-Suite.
- Contribute to the overall success of Clari’s sales team by going above and beyond roles & responsibilities while embodying our culture and values
- 15+ years of field selling experience; 8+ years of leading a team ideally at a blue-chip Enterprise SaaS company with long sales cycles & large six and seven-figure ASPs
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong appetite for finding new business within our current customer base and experience managing 6-9 month sales cycles; proven ability to close seven-figure ARR contracts
- Strong executive presence and ability to challenge CXO’s; cutting edge perspective on sales & revenue operations and natural trusted advisor
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop work in relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to Clari
- A general manager mindset with strong expertise in Enterprise SaaS; Understands the most important metrics and knows how to optimize a business for scale
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!