An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Head of People Ops
Sunnyvale, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As the leader of Clari’s People Operations Team, you’ll be the architect of the systems, process and teams that we need to continue scale the incredible team + culture that we’ve built to-date. Clari’s success starts with People, making your job core to the success of our company. You will be a strategic and tactical total rewards and people operations expert with experience leading these functions in high growth tech startups. You and your team will be instrumental in delivering a remarkable employee experience.
The core mission of our Head of People Ops is to build the support functions needed to enable our team to scale successfully - from onboarding, culture-building, flawless execution against our operating goals, and ongoing employee growth. This role will partner closely with the CPO, our HRBPs and Talent teams, and Clari’s leadership team to develop and deliver People programs.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Establish a trusted People Ops function that serves as an advisor and partner to the People team and leadership team by operating a team that can support our rapid growth with the expertise and empathy needed throughout hyper-growth
- Build and implement programs across onboarding, compensation, benefits, feedback, and culture building to reinforce our values and vision around Clari as a remarkable place to work
- Manage Global Facilities and office environment
- Feedback processes
- Work with CPO, CEO, and Board on compensation philosophy and strategy
- Design and manage compensation programs
- Drive the design and delivery of benefit programs
- Global People policies and guidelines
- Career pathing creation
- All global HR systems, tools, and vendors
- Global employee engagement surveys
- Global HR compliance
- People analytics and reporting
- Lead the culture efforts to provide an engaging employee experience
- Partner with CPO and Head of Talent on Clari's employer brand
- Partner with Marketing team and CPO on outbound communications
- Lead internal employee communications
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience in People Operations Leadership roles
- Consulting and/or other operational experience a plus
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment, with the ability to lead and adapt in a changing business environment
- Experience finding, recruiting and managing people, including diverse teams (different locations, employees/contractors/agencies, levels of experience, etc.)
- Exceptional communication & collaboration skills, particularly with people who have different skill sets
- Logical, measured and can solve any problem you put in front of them in a way that gets others excited to help
- Strong, positive, optimistic leader with resilient attitude, and experience making things work in early stage companies
- Get stuff done attitude, tenacious and willing to do whatever it takes
- Relentless focus on results
- Continuous optimizer - always looking for ways to make things better, faster, more efficient
- Flexible, and excited to work on whatever will drive biggest immediate results against what the company currently needs
- Excels in a startup environment by staying organized, not being afraid to take initiative and willing to jump in and help wherever needed
- Willing to tackle the big and the small
- Excited about delivering a customer-centric, tech-enabled employee experience
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!