An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager - Remote (East)
Raleigh, NC, US
Raleigh, NC, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you’ll be on the front lines building strategic partnerships with our enterprise customers as well as collaborating with other teams - from sales and engineering to product management, and our executives - to set them up for success. We have a unique approach to Customer Success, investing heavily in our partnerships with our customers. They think of us as extensions of their own teams, and we have the opportunity to be strategic advisors with our industry best practices. It is immensely satisfying work critical to the success of the company. This is an amazing opportunity for a strategic problem solver -- a team player who loves thinking outside the box to win. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
This is a full time remote opportunity and can be based anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Ensure customers realize value at speed and throughout the customer lifecycle by optimizing all aspects of the product
- Drive success and retention across customers through trusted advisor guidance
- Harvest and build thought leadership and best practices while contributing to continuous value realization strategies
- Work with enterprise customers to deliver end-to-end business transformation, leveraging Clari across the entire organization
- Build enterprise-wide strategies by mapping business objectives to Clari solutions while ensuring continuous alignment with changing client needs
- Build relationships with key customer champions
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews and checkpoints with customer champions in the C-suite and executive leadership
- Configure product customizations to address customer needs
- Partner with technical support and additional cross-functional teams to ensure technical issues are successfully resolved
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
- Represent the Voice of the Customer and share your customer expertise with the Product and Engineering teams to drive platform improvements and contribute to the product roadmap
- Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in a B2B SaaS customer success role required
- Customer-oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Ability to perform technical configuration requests (i.e. basic JSON, UI layout configurations) as well as articulate complex technical issues for resolution
- Prior consulting experience and/or progressive experience in strategy and process improvement
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think creatively
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to train effectively
- Salesforce user or administration experience is ideal
- Ability to work with minimum direction and is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- A team player with a positive, collaborative, passionate attitude
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and College Savings plans
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!