An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Enterprise Account Manager
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is hiring an Enterprise Account Manager, who will be a senior sales rep on the Account Management team in the revenue organization. Account Management at Clari is responsible for the financial aspects of our customer business and ultimately is measured by the renewal & expansion of the commercial agreements via net dollar retention. This role is perfect for someone who is a fearless seller, who can effortlessly engage with CXOs at large enterprises, and excels at negotiating commercial agreements for growth.
- Responsible for growing an existing customer book of business by way of expansion (up-sell & cross-sell), renewals, and churn mitigation
- Manage complex deals during all stages of the customer lifecycle while building and manage a large pipeline of expansion opportunities - achieving world-class net dollar retention
- Drive strong internal collaboration with Customer Success, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and Product as the quarterback of the account management function
- Pitch and demo Clari for sales leaders & execs – VP Sales/CRO, CFO, VP Sales Ops/Enablement
- Maintain Executive Buyer (EB) relationship while multithreading into other key executives across the C-Suite
- Contribute to the overall success of Clari’s sales team by going above and beyond roles & responsibilities while embodying our culture and values
- 7+ years of enterprise field selling experience with large six & seven-figure contracts at ideally at a high-growth SaaS company
- Strong appetite for finding new business within our current customer base and extensive experience managing full-cycle sales
- Strong executive presence and ability to challenge CXO’s; cutting edge perspective on sales & revenue operations and natural trusted advisor
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills – with the ability to develop work in relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external to Clari
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!