An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
Commercial Customer Success Manager - Central/East
United States of America
United States of America
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be on the front lines building strategic partnerships with our commercial customers as well as collaborating with other teams - from sales and engineering, to product management, and our executives - to set them up for success. You’ll be instrumental in the post-sales process, from initial customer on-boarding to full scale deployment -- and will play a big part in the overall renewal process.
Day-to-day, you’ll be playing a key role engaging with clients to optimize our solution while shaping and delivering end-to-end business transformation leveraging Clari throughout the customer lifecycle. You will be translating client goals into clear and actionable outcomes, engaging with key decision makers on the business challenges/trends and the value potential of Clari to solve for strategic business needs.
We have a unique approach to Customer Success, investing heavily in our partnerships. Customers think of us as extensions of their own teams, and we have the opportunity to be strategic advisors with our industry best practices. It’s immensely satisfying work critical to the success of the company. We think you’ll love being a part of our team!
This is an amazing opportunity for a strategic problem solver -- a team player who loves thinking outside the box to win. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
- Ensure customers realize value at speed and throughout the customer lifecycle by optimizing all aspects of the product
- Drive success and retention across customers through trusted advisor guidance
- Harvest and build thought leadership and best practices while contributing to continuous value realization strategies
- Work with new customers to strategically expand Clari across their entire organization
- Build enterprise-wide strategies by scoping and defining requirements, confirming business objectives and mapping business needs to Clari solutions while ensuring continuous alignment with changing client needs
- Build relationships with key customer champions, including VP Revenue Operations, VP Sales, other executives and sales leadership
- Conduct regular Executive reviews and check points with customer champions and executives
- Configure product customizations to address customer needs
- Partner with technical support and additional cross-functional teams to ensure technical issues are successfully resolved
- Develop and maintain product expertise, including best practices to provide value to customers
- Represent the Voice of the Customer and share your customer expertise with the Product and Engineering teams to drive product improvements and contribute to the product roadmap
- Contribute to Clari's growth as a Brand Ambassador and assist in hiring great talent
- 3-5 years’ experience in a B2B SaaS customer success role required
- Experience managing a substantial portfolio of accounts
- Customer oriented and great at building client relationships at all levels
- Prior consulting experience and/or progressive experience in strategy and process improvement is ideal
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and demonstrated ability to communicate and train effectively
- Skilled at problem-solving, decision making, and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Excited to learn new technology and become a product expert
- Some Salesforce user and administration experience highly preferred
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with the ability to think creatively
- Self-starter when it comes to knowledge enablement & business process
- Team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations
- A positive, enthusiastic, and passionate attitude
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- College savings plan
- Stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!