An end-to-end sales analytics and forecasting platform.
San Francisco, CA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
In this newly created position, you'll have the opportunity to make a massive impact on the usability of our product. You’ll work across teams and functions, including engineering, customer success, support, to uncover and better understand certain system behaviors.
What You’ll Have The Opportunity To Do
- Gather, interpret, and analyze complex data to develop actionable strategies and steps to improve our products
- Partner with customer success to triage, prioritize and resolve customer issues
- Work with the software engineering team to analyze and validate data and system behavior
- Perform data analysis to support internal and external projects
- Evaluate and iteratively improve triage, troubleshooting and analysis procedures, with a focus on streamline and automating tasks
To Be Successful In This Role, You Should Have
- 2-3 years of experience in applications analysis, web based systems analysis, or quality engineering
- Ability and desire to own the ultimate resolution of customer issues, regardless of the individuals or teams involved in addressing the issue
- Experience with bash and shell scripting
- Familiar with Linux/Unix environment and SQL
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- A strong orientation towards making users and customers successful and happy
You’re Already Ahead If You Have
- Familiarity with Python or Java
- Experience working in a cloud computing environment, ideally AWS
- Experience with NoSQL database systems (ideally MongoDB)
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!