Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare.
Based in the United States, Clover Health has grown rapidly over the past few years as a technology-driven insurance company. In 2018 the company set up its first international office in Hong Kong to provide healthcare organizations across the Asia Pacific Region with the tools to better manage the health of their membership.
Using machine learning (ML) data models to predict risk of adverse health events, Clover Health helps clients and partners (e.g. insurance companies, hospitals and governments) better manage chronic diseases in a more cost-effective manner and ultimately improve the lives and health outcomes of their members.
In Hong Kong, we are developing a full function engineering and data science team to expand and build upon the company’s proprietary machine learning data models and modify them to each specific use case for the continuously growing client base.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter / Researcher to join our team with the goal of helping us to rapidly grow our HK office.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter you will:
- Lead the full cycle recruitment process for a subset of our technical hiring needs and consistently ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand, define, and build talent profiles. Create and execute on ways to build strong pipelines through different and creative avenues (i.e. networking, social media, tech meetups and job advertisements).
- Find ways to enhance the Clover brand to attract top talent. Develop creative sourcing tactics to actively engage passive candidates and increase pipeline.
- Proactively contribute to improving the recruiting function at Clover and provide coaching and training on interviewing best practices. Help mentor and guide junior team members.
- Monitor candidate pipeline through Greenhouse (our Applicant Tracking System) and leverage data to identify any bottlenecks or inefficiencies with recruiting processes.
- Be a Clover brand ambassador; attend networking events and build partnerships in the technology space.
- Responsible for scheduling interviews, offer management and negotiations and the on boarding process.
- Proactively contribute to the development of Clover's recruiting function by identifying gaps in the process and providing meaningful solutions.
- Produce reports around recruitment activities and metrics.
- Work autonomously on large projects with limited oversight.
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person; you view exceptional candidate experience and building relationships as a no-brainer.
- You enjoy the autonomy and freedom to formulate your own plan and try new things.
- You are able to adapt to a changing environment; at the end of the day, Clover's mission is the reason you want to be here.
- You are data-driven and analytical. You enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process.
- You are excited about learning about new technologies and love meeting new people. You pride yourself on your ability to network and enjoy creating connections.
You should get in touch if:
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a full-cycle technical recruiter with at least a year of in-house experience, preferably in a startup environment.
- You may not be an engineer by trade but you can speak confidently about different programming languages and tech stacks.
- You have a proven background of thinking through creative recruiting strategies and have experience attending industry conferences and networking events.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities. You can self-motivate and have a demonstrated the ability to juggle multiple projects at a given time.
- You have experience using Mac and Google products and have used an Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. (Required)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.