Clover Health is a unique health insurance plan focused on driving down costs and producing improved health outcomes.
United States of America
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover's Operations teams are responsible for building, designing, and implementing the systems, processes, and capabilities that help Clover succeed in our mission of improving health outcomes for our members and effecting change in the healthcare system. We collaborate with teams across the entire organization to ensure our members have access to the right care, at the right time, in the right setting.
This role is central to having successful vendor partnerships within our Plan Operations team. The Vendor Lead will be the glue that keeps vendor contracts, SLAs, artifacts and processes organized and managed. The lead will work with Plan Operations stakeholders on coordination and collaboration to build consistencies, tools and templates for successful vendor management.
As a Vendor Lead, you will:
- Coordinate, educate and train on vendor program standard processes and core operating protocol to gain consistencies
- Administer Plan Ops Vendor Flash Report; ensuring associated requirements are met/correction plans designed by functional teams
- Oversee vendor renewal and termination calendar, centralized repository for vendor contracts, SLA and artifacts
- Create and manage repository for escalated SLA/Contract issues
- Coordinate with Deals team on tracking and ensuring defined checklist is complete for all vendors; re-educate and reinforce process as necessary
- Align with Internal Monitoring, ensure operation integrity, including compliance with all policies and procedures for Plan Operations including adherence to regulatory and business guidelines.
- Coordinate internal vendor oversight activities, document opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
- Request and/or assist in the development of correction action plans for standards that are not met by the vendor
You will love this job if:
- You are a people person. You communicate effectively to build trust and lasting partnerships with people, teams, and stakeholders from all different backgrounds.
- You are a strategic prioritizer, and able to identify where and when to focus your energy.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to change.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 4+ years of vendor management experience preferably in a healthcare management, regulatory, or operations setting.
- You have experience organizing multiple data points and projects and monitoring, reporting and analyzing data. Experience with Google applications preferred.
- You have strong communication and relationship skills and have partnered with a variety of stakeholders. Project management experience is a plus.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.