Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino Data Lab has an ambitious vision for data science. Our platform helps data science teams accelerate research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deploy predictive models. Our customers are the most sophisticated analytical organizations in the world, including Bristol Myers Squibb, AllState, and Red Hat. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Highland Capital, Coatue Management, Bloomberg Beta, and In-Q-Tel, we are at the epicenter of the data science revolution, helping companies build better cars, develop more effective medicine, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
The Enterprise Business Development Representatives (BDRs) team at Domino are hunters. Your job feeds the top of the sales funnel which is the foundational part of the organization’s revenue. BDRs partner with field representatives to drive strong customer relationships. Our team is focused, tight-knit, and high performing. This role is a great place to grow your career as you will be exposed to enterprise sales and marketing functions, and have visibility into the growing field of Data Science at Fortune 500 companies.
- Drive new enterprise business by researching prospects, reaching out via email phone and qualifying opportunities
- Convert and qualify marketing inbound leads from initial outreach to qualified sales opportunity
- Be able to manage call notes, Salesforce, and other organizational components of the sales cycle
- Maintain knowledge of data science platform market as relates to key industries and competitors
- 1-4 years experience in an SDR, BDR, or inside sales role
- Comfortable in fast-moving environment with complex learning requirements
- Experience with CRM or marketing tools (Such as Salesforce, Marketo, LinkedIn)
- Industry experience in Analytics / Data Science a plus, not required
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Confident on the phone, professional, and articulate
- Organized, reliable, and persistent with a competitive spirit
What we offer
- Competitive compensation, commission, and equity package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits for both you and your dependents
- 401k retirement plan
- Flexible time off and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to work with passionate people in a mission-driven company defining a quickly growing field
- Stipend towards helping you build a healthy, comfortable work-from-home environment