Building the platform that enables thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, build better cars, or simply recommend the best song to play next.
Domino is helping the world run on models. Data Science teams at model-driven companies use our platform to accelerate breakthrough research, increase collaboration, and rapidly deliver high-impact models. Our customers are sophisticated analytical organizations who use Domino to develop new medicines, increase crop yields, fight child trafficking and more. Backed by Sequoia Capital and other leading investors, we are well capitalized and now growing our business in response to tremendous market demand and product-market fit.
The Developer Productivity team’s mission is to enable internal developers to efficiently build, test, analyze, and release their software securely and rapidly. We believe our mature software development practices, secure by default architectures, and self-service tooling, will allow our engineering organization to consistently exceed our customers expectations. The only thing the team is missing… is you!
- Design release pipeline automation that is fast, consistent, and secure
- Lead the adoption of engineering best practices, time saving processes, and self-service strategies
- Reimagine our polyglot, multi-platform local development experience
- Build the tools that supercharge our developers ability to contribute, review, and troubleshoot code
- Integrate the tools that keep our stakeholders happy (security & vulnerability, static code analysis, etc..)
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience building production grade software
- Experience building systems native to the cloud
- Experience building automated tooling (CI/CD, build tooling, etc..)
- Experience communicating technical matters and requirements
- Knowledge of security concerns particular to cloud and container based architectures
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Scala or other functional programming language