Conversational marketing platform.
Boston, MA, US
San Francisco, CA, US
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the Role
Drift is looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent team. This Senior Recruiter will be working closely with our Recruiters and Managers, operating as a Strategic Talent Advisor, partnering with the business to drive all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process. We are passionate about delivering a candidate experience that is authentic, transparent, and positive, so candidates have true insight into our culture and what it's like to be part of the Drift team. You will be on the front lines of helping us create a highly talented workplace culture and deliver a compelling employer brand experience, supporting the recruitment of both technical and nontechnical roles at Drift.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all roles are remote until June 2021. Post COVID. this role can be located remote or in one of our offices in Boston, Tampa, or San Francisco.
By 3 months you’ll
- Complete comprehensive training and understand our product, Leadership Principles, Recruiting team, and individual goals
- Establish trust and maintain meaningful relationships across hiring teams, management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Proactively source passive candidates through target outbound recruiting, networking, CRM Greenhouse searches, and innovative sourcing tactics
- Be part of the full-cycle recruiting process from initial kickoff meetings with stakeholders to sourcing, pre, and post-interview meetings
- Maintain our ATS (Greenhouse) to ensure effective reporting and a data driven recruiting approach
By 6 months you’ll
- Provide recommendations to improve our internal engines and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Demonstrate ability to attract, influence, negotiate, and close hard to find passive talent through your expertise in Recruiting and passion for the business
- Be comfortable with, and use data to understand your own performance metrics and communicate to the business
- Represent Drift for recruiting purposes at identified virtual networking and industry events, virtual career fairs, conferences, meetups, and leadership events. Assist with organizing Recruiting events that adhere to the current state of the pandemic.
- Partner with hiring managers to build layered sourcing strategies aligned to hiring objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Drift product and craft compelling messaging to potential candidates
- Serve as a cultural ambassador of Drift by championing our Drift Leadership Principles
By 1 Year you’ll
- Execute full cycle recruiting processes, and deliver an effective and efficient hiring process that provides positive experiences for candidates and hiring teams
- Push for high standards in the Recruiting process; create, implement, and drive for best in class diversity recruiting practices and constantly strive for frictionless processes
- Coach and mentor recruiters and coordinators to develop innovative ways to attract high performers and identify talent
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 6+ years of recruiting experience with a strong preference for a combination of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience hiring for scaling SaaS teams, both technical and non-technical
- Proven experience with passive candidate generation
- Demonstrated ability to ask questions that help you uncover opportunities for improvement. You have a willingness to learn and receive feedback to improve your own skillset and growth.
- You enjoy working in a growing, changing environment that is constantly driving for better results
- Experience with Greenhouse (ATS) preferred [not required]
- You are passionate about building a workplace culture that exhibits diversity of thought and inclusion
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com