Shared inbox for teams.
San Francisco, CA, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to guide our candidates through every step of the application process. You will support our recruiters and hiring managers with scheduling, and act as an ambassador of Front to our candidates. If you are excited to grow your career within recruiting, passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience, incredibly organized, and remain calm under pressure, then this is the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Ensure that every candidate has a positive experience with Front, regardless of hiring outcome
- Coordinate with candidates, interviewers, and hiring managers, often across multiple time-zones
- Schedule a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews
- Greet and host onsite candidates, ensuring a seamless interview experience
- Book travel and lodging when applicable
- Manage candidate flow and ensure data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Spearhead special recruiting projects as needed
What skills and experience do you need?
- 1+ year of work experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incredible attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Experience with an ATS (i.e. Lever)
- Experience with heavy calendaring in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm for learning new productivity tools and workflows
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.