Shared inbox for teams.
Inbound Sales Development Representative
Phoenix, AZ, US
Job Description / Skills Required
Email is the universal communication tool for work. It’s where you discuss work, answer questions, and talk to all of your customers, vendors, and partners. But email wasn’t designed for business and hasn’t evolved with the way you work with a team. So you’re dropping the ball, missing important context, and relying on dozens of siloed apps just to get the job done.
With more than 6,000 customers Front is reinventing the inbox so people can accomplish more together. We’ve created one place where you communicate internally and externally, gain context about customers and projects, and access all your other tools so you can be more efficient, more fulfilled, and ultimately happier at work.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to the Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn’s 2020 Top Startups, Forbes’ Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2019, The New York Times’ The Next Wave of ‘Unicorn’ Start-Ups, Fortune’s Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
As an Inbound BDR, your role is to generate new business pipeline through inbound opportunities by helping them understand the value of Front. You will leverage excellent communication skills, deep product knowledge, and business acumen to build relationships with leads. You will partner closely with the sales team to identify opportunities that otherwise would be left undiscovered.
What will you be doing?
- Become a product expert on Front and its value prop. Hold yourself accountable to become a Front power user and technical expert.
- Deliver a best-in-class customer experience for prospects and customers of Front
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value proposition to customers
- Quickly identify, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads(trial sign ups, demo requests, chat, content) via phone, email, LinkedIn, and video
- Document all interactions and findings with leads in our CRM, and create a seamless handoff process to Account Executives
- Evangelize Front with key decision-makers across all levels(including C-suite)
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Operations to iterate on strategy, optimize deal flow, and improve lead quality
- Provide additional sales team support on an ad hoc/as-needed basis
What skills and experience do you need?
- 0-1 years in a Business Development/Sales related role
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Results-driven, with consistent overachievement in past experiences
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated familiarity with SaaS products and the enterprise communications industry
- CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Empathy, active listening skills, and a unique ability to uncover customer needs
- A great attitude, competitive spirit, and love for teamwork
- A “roll-up the sleeves” mentality
- Strong bias to action, adaptability(fast-paced environment)
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.