Glossier Inc. is building the future beauty company in collaboration with its customers.
Glossier is a people-powered beauty ecosystem, leveraging unique and engaging experiences
and consumer participation to fuel our growth. In order to meet our aggressive goals, we are looking for an ambitious, collaborative, and creative Senior Technical Sourcer to drive top of funnel sourcing for our Technology and Digital Product departments.
- Liaise with recruiters and hiring managers to thoroughly understand each position’s needs
- Proactively source active and passive candidates through networking, internal databases, LinkedIn, job boards, resource.io, and innovative research tactics
- Communicate with candidates professionally and be immediately responsive
- Present 8 or more sourced and phone screened candidates per week
- Target 6 or more candidates advancing to technical interview stages per week
- Work within Glossier’s applicant tracking system, Greenhouse will all candidate conversations and information captured within the ATS.
- Attend regularly scheduled recruitment-related intake meetings and weekly check-in meetings.
Our Ideal Candidate...
- Has experience in a sourcing specific technical recruiting function, with at least some of that experience being in-house
- Is able to proactively source and attract top tech talent of varying experience levels and backgrounds
- Must be able to multi-task and manage a robust/full pipeline with efficiency and constant attention
*This is a 1099 “Independent Contractor” position*
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, and promotes a skincare first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (“EEO”) Employer. It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, and termination.