Fave is a deals, rewards and payment platform that helps local businesses reach mobile-first customers.
Fave is Southeast Asia's fast growing fintech platform providing payments & loyalty solutions to offline merchants to grow and connect with their customers in a whole new way. Fave is on a mission to accelerate the offline world’s transition to the digital economy by putting growth at the centre of our merchants, our customers, our people and our partners because growth is good for everyone.
- Subject Matter Expert on Fraud and Risk in cashless digital payments. Also be the first point of contact for support and escalations.
- Observe consumer/merchant transactions to identify high risk transactions and fraudulent activity such as account take over, stolen financial, collusions and similar other risks.
- Deliver actionable insights to analyse large and complex data sets to investigate potential fraud patterns.
- Analyse trends and institute appropriate actions to control fraud losses taking into consideration risk versus customer impact, communicate to management and provide recommendations for loss mitigation as needed.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and team, as well as with external partners such as banks, third party vendors and law enforcement agencies whenever needed.
- Have a considerable knowledge and experience (5+ years) in payments fraud related.
- Have a strong understanding of the payment technology industry.
- Knowledge of Visa and MasterCard Risk Products (including 3D-Secure etc. ) will be an advantage.
- Experience in chargeback review would be an added advantage.