Prescription delivery service
Manager, Customer Support
Phoenix, AZ, US
Job Description / Skills Required
NimbleRx is a health technology startup offering a simple and fast prescription delivery app, in partnership with regional and independent pharmacies. Our mission is to bring pharmacies into the future by building a convenient and easy-to-use service, while rooting our team in a patient-first mentality. We thrive on helping customers and making lives easier.
Nimble has been growing rapidly and is looking to bring on a Customer Support Manager to lead a team of 4-6 reps. As a member of the Customer Support team at Nimble, you will develop training, hire new team members, and develop our support team to meet individual and companywide goals.
- Set expectations and create training for support representatives to provide exceptional customer support via phone, email, and chat
- Hire and develop support team members
- Communicate with pharmacy partners, patients, and internal team members
- Help with reviewing and responding to support tickets, as needed, about prescription orders, refunds, tracking and delivery, and related issues
What you bring:
- BA / BS Degree
- 2+ years of experience managing a support team
- Proactive energy to thrive in a fast-paced tech startup environment
- Support skills over phone, chat, and e-mail
- Preferred experience with Zendesk
- Outstanding customer service skills, including active listening
What's in it for you:
- Rare opportunity to change an industry and lives of millions
- We are reinventing healthcare / pharmacy - your (grand) parents and your (grand) children will understand and appreciate what you do
- Compassionate and driven colleagues in a fun environment where success is celebrated
- Medical / dental / vision / 401K package that fit your needs
At Nimble, we are dedicated to putting patients first and improving pharmacies across America. Join us on this exciting journey!