Noom is the behavior change company that's disrupting the wellness industry.
Are you an all-around people person who enjoys problem-solving? Are you looking for an exciting, fast-paced career at an NYC start-up?
Noom is a mobile health technology company creating programs with a human coach that tackle chronic and pre-chronic conditions. We're backed by Sequoia Capital, RRE and other strong VC's, and have made the world's #1 top-grossing Android fitness app. We have a number of programs in our portfolio, including chronic and pre-chronic curriculums, and are building out our support team to sustain the new wave of growth for our startup. This is where you come in…
Our User Support Specialist will work with our growing Support Team, helping users utilize the app effectively and represent their wants/needs to the rest of our internal teams.
At Noom, we expect every user that reaches out to us to be treated as a member of the Noomily. Our clients entrust us with one of their most valuable assets (their health) which is why it’s so important to us that their experience is impeccable!
What You'll Do
- Respond to customer-submitted email requests with TLC and in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot and walk users through every step of the mobile application
- Proactively learn the latest product changes and be aware of bugs
- Communicate bugs to the appropriate internal stakeholder(s)
What We Look For
- Must be available for at least 40 hours per week
- Pleasant, positive influence on others
- Ability to learn quickly and think critically to solve user issues
- Fast-typist who can handle large volume of tickets per day
- Chat experience huge plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills (think: thorough, organized, well-spoken)
- Ability to work well in an open, collaborative team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience working for a startup a plus
- Technologically inclined, SQL understanding a plus
NOTE: This is a Full-Time Hourly "REMOTE" opportunity. Therefore the benefits will have a slight variation from the Full Time Regular benefits and perks posted on the Noom Career page.