Social image editing app and creative community
PicsArt is seeking a Sr. Manager, Product Marketing to join our fast-paced Product Marketing Team. We’re looking for a versatile marketer to drive product marketing planning and execution. This person is a collaborative project manager with strong experience on web and mobile platforms. The ideal candidate is a data-driven marketer and project manager. They’re able to both ideate new campaigns and analyze their efficacy, all with the end goal of helping grow product adoption, engagement, retention and monetization.
This is a rare opportunity to join an extremely fast-paced and dynamic global consumer tech company. PicsArt is the world’s #1 creative platform and social editing app with more than 150M monthly active creators and an install base of more than 1 billion! This position is exempt and can be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City and reports to the Sr. Director of Product & Lifecycle Marketing.
- Develop global product marketing plans and strategy for PicsArt’s mobile and web products
- Build strong relationships with product, larger marketing team and other stakeholders to foster more strategic planning
- Work with channel owners (push, email, social), etc. to ensure plans are executed on time and without error
- Use data and consumer insights to draft product messaging that uniquely addresses user needs for consumers and prosumers
- Own platform partner promotions (Apple, Google, Windows) & business development marketing partnership plans (celebrities, brand & btob)
- Work closely with our in-house country managers to identify opportunities for international product marketing initiatives
- 8 to 10 years of product marketing experience at a major tech brand
- 2 to 3 years of experience managing and building a team
- Ability to work and excel within a matrixed organization and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, collaborative team environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate with stakeholders, marketing team and users
- Flexibility with schedule to attend regular meetings with teams across the globe in different timezones
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, economics, or business related field